Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Girl Bites!

My Friday afternoon wasn't that pleasant when I got a call from Teacher Monica again. My heart skipped a beat when I was told that Chloe bit a boy in her class! According to Teacher Monica, she had to give me a call as the bite was 'pretty bad'. Gosh! My girl again...Arrgh! I tried to not get too worked up & let Teacher Monica finishe telling me what happened.

Apparently, Chloe was playing with some toys & she wouldn't allow the boy to get it. Hence she bit the boy on the face & left the poor boy crying. The bite was bad as what the teacher told me. Pete saw that the boy has abit of a blue black mark on his face :(

Teacher Monica advised me to reinforce to Chloe that she cannot go around biting people at home. Chloe was also not allowed to go to the playground that day. Instead, she was sent to the Principal's office! Chloe looked solemn when told by the principal what she did was wrong. So teacher told me that Chloe indeed understood that she was not suppose to do what she did.

I just hope there would not be anymore incidents like this. I feel so bad for the boy & I owe the parents an apology.

No comments: