Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I went to work as usual on my birthday. It was a usual busy Friday. I have the slightest idea where we will be heading for dinner. I text Pete to fetch Chloe from school & asked him where we would be having our dinner. The answer is Jewel Box.

It was an impromptu decision to head for Mount Faber. Nevertheless, I thought why not since it's a change from the usual dining location. So we ended up on top of Mount Faber, dining alfresco @ the Moonstone afresco bar accompanied with the dazzling night scenery of the harbourfront.

The Beef Tenderloin & Teriyaki Cod fish was a hit. Chloe nodded her head repeatedly asking for more helpings. The friendly staff even offered Chloe a glass of cherries as a sweet treat. We wine & dine under the stars despite the humidity. I must say I was a happy wife & mummy on my birthday. The evening ended with a round of cable car ride to & fro Sentosa island with Chloe sitting on my lap admiring the spectacular view from high above.








No comments: