Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cute Mickey Mouse MP3







AIN'T THESE CUTE LITTLE MOUSEY EARS CUTE??

They're so light !! Only 18g, smaller then the size of a ping pong ball. They come in an assortment of colours of Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Gold & Pink! They come in storage spaces of 1 to 4GB. I fell in love with the colours almost immediately. I am even tempted to get one each in EVERY colour!

Can this work like a normal MP3 player? Eh... this I will have to find out for myself when I get the actual piece. Can't wait to plug into this to test out for myself.

In fact, I got this not only because it's so tiny & cute, I wanted to get a thumbdrive for the longest time to store photos that I have of Chloe so that I can have access to it anytime.

These are the features of my new mickey mp3 player:

· Indicator LED
· Mini USB 2.0
· Fast USB 2.0 transfer
· Volume up/down
· Next/previous
· Playback time 8-9 hours
· Able to Charge by using notebook/Laptop Or Computer

Can't resist this cute gadget..at least this will be my new toy for awhile :P

1 comment:

Mommy Mash said...

Kat,

this is cute!! where u get this har? errr...how much is this??