Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chloe's Development in School

Eversince Chloe went to childcare, she's somehow different, more grown up? Maybe... not that drastic, but I noticed some change in her. She is more friendly. She will hug the jie jie's in school when she sees them. When she sees other kids, she will extend her hand as if she wants to have a firm handshake. Sometimes, she will wave & smile.

Recently she is more interested in songs, especially action songs. She will dance & do actions when she hears the music. When she hears the Barney song, she will do the 'kiss' action. (Aww...you should watch her do it, so sweet!)

She loves to request me to sing her the counting song & 三只老虎, when I come to the part of 跑得快, she will grin & stomp her little feet on the ground enjoying herself as she goes through the motion. When the song I sing to her is not in her 'wish list' she will give me a firm MO! (ah hem Mo is actually NO la..) then poor mummy has to react in time & change song as fast as a cd player could.

I am looking forward to the school concert in December. Chloe will be dancing & clapping to the tune of 'ALL FALL DOWN' with her classmates in school.

Below is what I captured of Chloe trying to wear her pants. This is such a funny sight as she already has pants on. She is enjoying every minute of it :)



No comments: