Monday, November 10, 2008

All Fall Down


I got a call from Happy Family today while at work. Dear Chloe had a fall again. This time round, she has a blue black patch on her forehead. How did she get that?

Well, teacher Monica informed me that Chloe was practising a dance for the upcoming concert in class when she made a turn too fast & landed on the ground. This time round, I thought it's quite funny to hear of this accident in school. I can imagine Chloe's small little feet dancing around the classroom & because of her anxiety to turn too fast, she got dizzy, lost her balance & fell. *Plonk Ouch!! * Ironically the song she is dancing to is ALL FALL DOWN haha..

Teacher Monica applied zambuk on her forehead & Chloe stopped crying after awhile. I was told to expect the bruise when I see her in the evening. Well...my monster she's forever so clumsy.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Did she use ice pack on her forehead? I always does that on my girl and usually there is no "ba lu ku"

Blurbelle said...

hi sharon yeah teacher did that before applying zambuk :) the sch will write in the communication book for parents to read daily...