Sunday, August 3, 2008

Natas Travel 2008


Pete & I ventured all the way to Expo by train late yesterday afternoon after we left Chloe at my sis place. We visited the Natas as well as the Interior Decor fairs. The place was packed with people looking for travel & renovation deals. There is also a Watsons warehouse sale but we did not manage to even go in to check the sale out.

Due to a shortage of time, Pete & I only managed to make enquiries about some renovation works with an ID. The discussion took us almost 2 hours. Then we left for the Natas fair next door & headed straight to make bookings for our Club Med trip in Bintan. We made use of Club Med's 1 for 1 promotion & got our package for a 5 day stay, all meals included. Our trip is confirmed on a Sunday - 21 September.

By the time we got all the bookings done, it's already past 10pm. Chloe stayed over at my sis place for the night while Pete & I took a cab back & only reached home at 11+pm, exhausted & I really miss my baby.

No comments: