Friday, August 22, 2008

Changing Habits...


We used to change Chloe on the mat in the living room. Nowadays, it's quite hard to do so. Chloe will not allow us to change for her & she will scream, kick & cry loudly. On days when her diaper is really full or when we really need to rush out, we have no choice but to battle with her. Distract her with toys? Nope, wont work. Whenever I say 'Time to change diaper', Chloe will run away, pretending not to hear me. She will shake her head repeatedly. I will have to chase after her. I do really feel frustrated especially when I am rushing for time. Sometimes, it works if I put her on my bed with a bottle of milk to keep her busy.

Chloe has started to scream at the top of her voice quite often. I do not know why she is doing this. Despite telling her NO repeatedly, she will still continue screaming just to anger me. Gu Po is also commenting that it's difficult to feed Chloe. She would walk around & refuse to be fed after a few spoonfuls of porridge. If we coax her to eat, she would take in one spoonful & push the food out with her tongue.

I hope this is just a passing phase, till she hits the terrible 2 stage, I would expect more 'drama' in the house.

No comments: