Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day @ The Spa



Taking care of a hyper active baby is no mean feat. Maybe I am getting older, I seem to get aches & pains more often. This past two weeks, I was aching all over, from stiff shoulders & neck to headaches. Just last week, I went for tui na to cure my aching body, went through a round of 'torture' to my body, had 'burnt' marks all over my back from the treatment yet I could not eliminate the pain totally.

Since it's my day off today, I resolved to totally unwind & relax. Yes without my baby. After dropping Chloe to my aunt's place, I went to get my glasses fixed (My baby tore my glasses apart!) After running a few errands, I felt my headache coming back again. So I made my way to a spa impromptu.

I ended up at the 6th level of Paragon - Helioasia. There I was treated to a cup of hot ginger tea & the next few hours was pure bliss. I was led to the spa pool to relax before the massage. In all, I had two 45 min of Shiatsu & Aromotheraphy massage to untie the knots in my tense muscles. The masseuse was superb. Before I realise, 1 hour 30 mins was up & I got changed to have my spa meal at the lounge area.

The experience was great. I felt rejuvenated & energised after the hour long pampering. Perhaps, I should consider indulging in a massage every two months to re-charge!

3 comments:

Mommy Mash said...

How much is the spa har?

Blurbelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blurbelle said...

$168 for 1.5 hrs incl spa meal & free use of the pool/ saunna/ steam bath :P