Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dinner @ AMK Hub


Pete & I needed to stock up on Chloe's formula, so we headed to AMK Hub after work. Chloe was cranky on the way there & fell asleep instantly after I put the pacifier into her mouth! She was totally exhausted after missing her afternoon nap.

I carried her to meet Pete at the taxi stand & headed for dinner first at New York New York Cafe Restaurant. It's our first time there & we managed to get a cushion seat so that I can rest my sleeping beauty on the seat while I eat. The meal was pretty good to my surprise.

Pete ordered a Rotisserie chicken pasta while I had Teriyaki Chicken. The meat was tender & juicy. We ordered a coke @ the last minute to quench our thirst...the sizzling drink really add more punch to our meal. We managed to enjoy our dinner at our own pace before Chloe wakes up.



Overall, it's a good dinner. With Pete to accompany me & my baby fast asleep.

No comments: