Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sharing Is CARING


Today I finally managed to get Chloe to share her biscuits with me. I felt a sense of accomplishment as I've tried to instil this in Chloe a few months back. She loves her biscuits to bits. Never once will she decline when I offer her. I was quite taken aback when she actually put the biscuit into my mouth when I said : CHLOE, SHARE WITH MUMMY PLS?. I gladly took a small bite to show my appreciation, of cos not forgetting to say a big THANK YOU to my little sweetie. Chloe did this for a few rounds & after every biscuit I passed her, I tested her by requesting for a bite too. She offered to me before eating it herself! *proud grin*

Our kids watch our every move. Children learn by example. I believe having learnt this basic step of sharing with mummy, Chloe will gradually learn to also extend this to her friends & people around her.

No comments: