Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mama Mama....


I was very delighted & surprised today. After a really bad day at work, dad came with Chloe in the car. Upon seeing me outside the vehicle, she gave me her usual sweet smile & jumped on my dad's lap excitedly. When I got in the car, dad said: Call 妈妈? Chloe immediately repeated 妈妈! The way she addressed me was so hard to forget. It was spoken in such perfect pitch in Chinese as if it was from an older child. I did not teach Chloe that for sure, but she was able to address me with that tone, boy I was elated. My stress accumulated throughout the day kinda faded at that point.

The evening went on with me carrying her home after dinner & I tried my luck again by repeatedly saying 妈妈 to Chloe. She smiled & repeated 妈妈 with the same perfect pitch! over & over again! I might have a rough day at work, but when I heard Chloe call me 'Ma ma', it was enough to melt my heart :)

3 comments:

Halo Effect said...

sounds so precious to hear mama im sure. very cute child.

PRIMA said...

That's really heart-melting.,,

where was this photoshoot taken btw?
nice one!!

Blurbelle said...

halo effect: yes pure bliss :)

Prima: Taken just b4 Chloe turns 1, doesnt she look like a boy here? hee