Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

Backdated post: Sigh..havn't been feeling well cos of my consistent cough hence the late post! i am on MC again + I have Hives today *Arrgh!*

Father's day celebration started early on Saturday when I brought Chloe to have dinner with my dad & sisters & my 2 nephews. Where is PETE?? well...he spent his night with his kakis at the National Stadium watching the qualifying match between Singapore & Saudi Arabia. We had dinner at Melbourne, a coffeeshop stall in Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. Melbourne is famous for their Claypot Crab Beehoon. The food was fantastic but I was too busy eating & caring for Chloe that I didnt take any photos haha. (Well well...my fingers were oily!) The total damage for 7 adults?? a whopping $287.60 :P We didnt mind though..but dad was complaining. I guess he still prefers to dine at his usual coffeeshop stall without having to travel at all.

On Sunday, Pete & I went to visit Mom in law after Chloe's photoshoot for the Young Parent's Cover baby contest. We had a simple lunch & by late evening, we took a bus down to Suntec to check out any last minute offers at the PC show. Pete got his Sony Walkman MP3 player @ $88. These are my Father's Day present for him :)



Old Navy Tee in Pink! USD $3.99 only

No comments: