Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pregnancy Update

28 week: At this stage, I am beginning to feel the onslaught of more miserable things to come. This pregnancy is different from my first. From what I can recall, I am still pretty active during this time. Recently, I have been feeling discomfort in my tummy due to the possible braxton hicks contraction. This can happen anytime, when I am at work, or after work. Worst, with the humid & extreme heat these days, I have developed unsightly rash or red bumps on my tummy. They could itch intensely and caused me to scratch incesssantly. Prickly heat powder could help at most for a short 5 mins, after this I am in agony again.

I refrained from perspiring especially at home when my aircon is not on. All I could do are really light chores that dun work up a sweat. The only relief is having the aircon on or the fan blowing at me at full blast.

Sleep was no better. I can wake up in the middle of the night unable to fall asleep again.

Hopefully, when I see Doc Wong in a few days, she could update me on my symptoms n help me alleviate my sufferings!

No comments: