Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Choosing A Name ..

It's never easy to select a name for our children. It's surprisingly easy during Chloe's time. I just chose Chloe cos I like it. We borrowed books on baby names but have not really shortlisted any name for #2.

I contemplated with the idea of using 'C' as well but did not really like the ones that are available.

So far, I've got 2 names in my mind namely Colin & Ethan. No special reason just like the name. I've asked Chloe a number of times & each time she giggled & said ETHAN & she even told me she does not like other names. I am not sure if I should get the cue from her or continue searching for more names.

Well..the search continues.. any nice names dun forget to buzz me!

UPDATES:
1) Ethan
2) Caleb

Colin is out :P

2 comments:

PRIMA said...

i have always liked Ethan :) Congrats for having a boy :)

Sharon said...

Not Ethan I hope. So many Ethans around