Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dinner @ Gu Po's House

Last night, we paid a visit to gu po at her place in Ang Mo Kio, the place that Chloe practically visited every day while I went to work before she attended childcare. Somehow, over the months from going to childcare & not visiting gu po often, Chloe is shy at gu po's place. She didn't want to call gu po initially, then she refused to let gu po hug her. But Chloe did find someone to play with now - Baby Sapphira or En En as everyone calls her. Baby Sapphira has a very cute nick name though..she is called PONG PONG (hokkien word for puffy). Chloe & En En are born 2 years apart & on the same day. So that makes En En a special cousin.

We had a hearty dinner at gu po's place with her famous soy sauce chicken. It taste so awesome, I cant find anywhere that sells better Si Yao Gai as compared to those made by my gu ma. Now I dun have the 'proof' to upload in this blog as I am too preoccupied with eating!!

Busy playing with my umbrella on the way to gu po's place.


Baby 'Pong Pong'
She is damm cute haha..look at her puffy cheeks!


Chloe trying to get close to baby..

No comments: