Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chloe Fell From My Bed


I was greeted by a rude shock just mins after i got home from my aunt's place just now. I had intended to change Chloe into her pyjamas, but she did not want me to do so at that moment. Therefore, I put her pyjamas aside & answered nature's call instead thinking that she would be more cooperative when I am back from my business.

What I heard less than a min after I stepped into the washroom was a thud & followed by the shrilling cry of Chloe & all I could see while trying to pull up my pants was Pete carring Chloe up from the floor.

Chloe had stood at the edge of my bed, lost her balance & fell head down towards the floor hitting the stool next to the bed. We hurriedly carried Chloe to the kitchen to stop her bleeding. Thick red blood oozed out from her lips. What I witnessed affects me so much that I can literally feel the pain in my heart!

Alas, we managed to pacify her with some sweet syrup in a bottle. Chloe was able to suck from it & even nodded her head when I stressed to her repeatedly to be careful & not to jump around when on mama's bed.

All I can hope is for Chloe's bruise to recover soon & hopefully the pain would subside by tomorrow.

No comments: