Saturday, December 6, 2008

'VVIP' Guest

Today Pete has to stay back at work. Hence I spent my Saturday doing the laundry, vacuuming & mopping the floor. Naughty Chloe spilled my entire bottle of my make up remover on my laminate flooring! I had to make sure the floor is mopped so she would not slip & hurt herself.

In the late afternoon, we had a RARE GUEST. Sheryl Yi Yi & Didi Lucas will be paying us a visit. We would then proceed for dinner with Gong Gong & Ian Gor Gor & Yi Ma in the evening. Lucas being the baby of my OVERLY protective younger sister, was not himself whenever his mummy is out of sight. Needless to say, I spent the next 20 or 25 mins or so pacifying the poor boy who is crying nonstop when his mummy went down to get some groceries. No biscuits, Elmo song or toys can stop him from crying. Lucas wet the entire handkerchief with his tears & mucus! :P

Mmm Mmm love the sweet taste of my drink!
Waa Waaa..Lucas is crying for his mummy

Mummy, is this the VVIP you are referrring to?
Oh indeed... no wonder he looks so special to me

No comments: