Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday In Town

We headed out early on Sunday morning to the Starhub roadshow held at Takashimaya. Pete & I were there to upgrade our handsets. There was a long queue with the festive promotions going on. Chloe was pretty grouchy from the humidity & kept bugging me to carry her. There you have it, a grouchy little 'Koala' sticking to me & tugging at my knitted top in the sweltering heat.

After all the hassle & time spent outdoors, we headed for aircon comfort & manage to catch a glimpse of Pooh & Friends in action. Chloe was running around excitedly & played hide & seek with me. She was oblivious to the crowd n even 'escaped' into one of the shops in order to run away from me!

We proceeded for lunch at Coffee Club & thereafter Chloe fell asleep almost immediately when I hug her in my arms. Shopping for me is nearly impossible. Everywhere you go, you are blocked with prams, people & more people. In fact, I hate to jossle with the crowd!

Looking thru the menu
Mummy...when is my lunch coming?


Yummy Cheesy Baked Rice & Garlic Prawn Pasta!


Pete & I decided to go for a coffee break at Spinelli while Chloe is asleep. Our free time was short lived. Chloe woke up from the noise of the street performance nearby.

The rest of the day was spent window shopping at Chinatown, (another fruitless try) while Chloe was sitted on her pram happily singing away. Dinner was early at a nearby coffeeshop & we headed to the outdoor area at Vivo city to end our day.








1 comment:

PRIMA said...

Great Xmas Tree Shot! :D

Your Chloe look so grown up liao :P