Tuesday, December 23, 2008

School's Christmas Party


Today is Chloe's day to party. Yay, her school is celebrating Christmas in advance. Each kid is requested to bring a gift for exchange & dressed in their home clothings. For the exchange, Chloe got a Urmmm..toy helicopter? Hee nevermind.

Daddy Pete bought the children little packets of soy milk for the party. When I went to pick up Chloe in the evening, I could see some cakes, drinks & balloons in the assembly area. Chloe was sitted on Principal Jessica's lap. I overheard the topic on her little feet haha! Well I have to say I love my girl's feet, they are so cute & chubby! Before Chloe goes to sleep, we will sing the Barney song & I will pretend to bite her 'lollipops'. She would resist at first & then request me to 'bite' her back from her toes to her fingers. It's a silly bedtime game but Chloe enjoys it & will always giggle when she finds it ticklish. Sometimes, I secretly wish that my baby don't grow up too fast :)

No comments: