Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am ALIVE & KICKING!

Ok ok...yeah i know I havnt been updating this blog regularly. We are well..Chloe is well . Urmm...she's like a Koala Bear sticking to me <- (THE TREE TRUNK) all the time (Except when I am hiding from her la).

Alot happened for the past 1 month or so...Fun, laughter.. .X'mas..Birthdays, welcoming the new year with my darling baby on board the Duck Tour 'Bus'. & of cos not forgetting to mention I am starting my gym routine again (it's difficult!!!) after 2 years of ZERO EXERCISE . Really hope to lose that spare tyre & work those muscles! Haha & of cos my scrapbook 'MANIA' shopping at Spotlight & Plaza Singapura.

I will just let the picture do the TALKING...

X'mas @ VIVO City...



Chloe frightened by the Waves.


Bathing Good Time....



Old Fashion Piano...




Papa & I @ The Esplanade while Mummy is at the Gym...

No comments: