Sunday, January 27, 2008

EleFun @ the Zoo.

After a sumptuous reunion lunch with Pete's relatives, we headed to the zoo to meet my sister & nephew as I've promised Ian I will bring him to the zoo & birdpark again this year. I didnt really enjoy myself as compared to the time I went with Pete during my pregnancy. The sun's rays was scorching hot, coupled with the humidity, I really felt like turning back to the entrance & sit in aircon comfort. It was 2pm, I dragged my feet & perservered to walk at least abit with my little Koala sticking to me like glue.

We were heading towards the Elephant Show when it started to pour & we were lucky to have shelter while watching the Elephants do their stunts.

Chloe in her new pram




Chloe's amused by the otters







Chloe & Daddy



Chloe & Mummy

No comments: