Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pregnancy - 33 weeks

I am due for another appointment with Doc Wong next Tuesday..By then, I should finalised on the date of my c-section. The frequency of my monthly check ups is on a bi-monthly basis now. Ethan is approximately 1.8kg, average size baby I must say.

I am feeling more lethargic especially after work. At times, I feel breathless possibly to the lack of space in my ballooning bulge. The numerous sleepless nights, frequent visits to the toilet somehow made me want Ethan to be born soon yet part of me still wants to spend more time with Chloe before she officially sleeps with aunty wati (my newly engaged housemaid) at night while I take care of little one.

What will happen next in another few months time is still a big question mark in my head. Will I survive the dreaded breastfeeding stage? Will I have painful engorgement like my first pregnancy? Will Chloe be well behaved without my constant supervision or will she get jealous of her newly arrived sibling?

I guess I will only know when the time comes!

No comments: