Friday, April 16, 2010

Dunch You Underestimate Me

Since birth, Pete & I have been speaking English with Chloe. We do speak the occasional Mandarin with her. As for me & Pete, we communicate mainly in Mandarin. I guess this is how Chloe got to understand what we are telling each other especially so that she is taught Chinese in childcare.

Just after dinner, while sitted on the sofa, I was having a conversation with Pete.

Me: 今晚宝宝睡那里?
(Chloe is supposed to be sleeping with Wati before Ethan's arrival)But we failed quite miserably for the past 2 days as Chloe will wake up & request maid to bring her back to my room.
Pete: 跟wati睡咯
Me:她昨天睡到半夜又爬起来你知道吗?不如今晚就不把冷气关掉, 看她会睡到天亮吗。
Chloe sitted between us replied: DON'T WANT. I want to sleep on mummy's bed.

This nearly threw me off my seat laughing out loud! Wahahaha..

No comments: