Tuesday, April 20, 2010

35th Week

It's still best to take a morning slot for my monthly check ups. At least, I dun waste precious time spent sitting at the doc idling away.

During the routine ultrasound scan this morning, I can see Ethan moving his mouth as if he is munching away. This is not the 1st time the scan caught him doing this.

After only 2 wks, he is at 2.37kg today. Perhaps, he is really digesting the durians I had last week! 3 more weeks... this is how long I have to wait to greet my little boy. His birthday is set on 15 May 2010 as I will be going for my c-sect anyway.

I did not shop alot for this second pregnancy possibly due to the fact that boys have less things to buy? :P or that I've already got some neccessities like breast pump, rocker, sterilizer etc either passed down from friends or relatives or from my first pregnancy.

Nevertheless, date set, room booked. I am all set to welcome Ethan to this world for my 4D 3N stay at TMC :)

No comments: