Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jigsaw Fun

I had a pleasant surprise today. While cleaning the house, Chloe followed me into her room & saw the box of jigsaw puzzles at the top of the wardrobe. She requested me to bring down for her. Since I am busy I thought I would just let her play with them herself so I can be done with my chores fast.

She sat herself down on the floor & began to match the puzzle pieces together on her own. I left her & went into the kitchen. About 5 mins time I was surprised that she was still working on the puzzle. Previously I have to sit with her & we have done the puzzle about 2-3 times. Each time she would lose interest & wander off.

This time round she managed to pick up the correct pieces & managed to work out certain parts of the puzzle based on the colour theme & the pictures she saw. I was excited & called out to daddy to watch Chloe play. We encouraged her along the way & praised her alot. Daddy guided her along reminding her of the wrong pieces she had put in place. She was able to sit through for 20 minutes & finish the puzzle on her own. GOOD JOB CHLOE!!


No comments: