Saturday, November 7, 2009

A B Cs

Recently, Chloe has been giving me little surprises almost every day. She has made vast improvements over her vocabulary. Over the past week or so she used words like Television, sleeves, permission, beautiful & sexy! She woke up 2 days ago, smiled at me & said Mummy I want to watch television.

Yesterday morning, while I was getting ready for work, she stood at a corner & watch me put on my make up & asked Mummy how come rain?

Haha! Gosh My little angel is growing up so fast that mummy has to learn how to answer her questions tactfully!

This morning, she asked: Mama you beautiful? I was pretty amused by her question.
I asked her again thinking to myself if she really knows the meaning of beautiful. Mama beautiful? I asked her again. Yes mama beautiful. She replied smiling at me :)

No comments: