Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You Are So Sweet

Pete is on night shift this week. After dinner, Chloe & I sat down on the sofa & watched a programme on Channel U together. The show featured lots of crabs. Chloe was able to recognise them & said out loud CRAB! mummy crab! There sitting with my fat bum resting on my comfortable seat, I watched with interest the different kinds of delicacies you can make out of a hairy creature.

Then Chloe blurted out:
Mummy u want eat crab?
She gave me a sincere look on her face as if really intent on waiting for my answer.
I replied: Yes.
Tomorrow Chloe buy for mama ok? I gave her a look in surprise.
Only for mummy? what about papa I asked.
Chloe replied: Tomorrow Chloe buy for mama & papa ok?
I was amused & continued teasing her exclaiming how sweet & thoughtful she is.
Then i asked her: So do you have money?
She looked at me smiling & replied NO! Chloe no money & went on playing on her own.

I just thought inside me, this is enough to make me melt & smile to think how fortunate I am to have her.

No comments: