Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Sunday Morning

Chloe & I woke up early today. Pete was already off for his company's treasure hunt. I decided to bring Chloe to the nearby coffeeshop for breakfast by myself. On most Sundays, we would travel to somewhere to have prata for brunch or I would fry an omelette with ham & corn for Chloe when she wakes while Pete can sleep longer in bed.

This morning was pretty pleasant for me. Chloe was exceptionally well behaved. She would wait for me on her seat while I kept an eye on her while queueing for breakfast from afar. Chloe managed to finish a plain prata on her own, loaded with sprinkles of sugar of cos. After breakfast, I pushed Chloe in her stroller 2 bus stops away to get some fruits & eggs. The weather was good, in fact a beautiful sunday morning. I decided to stop by at a nearby playground as a surprise trip for her because of her good behaviour.

She was as happy like a bird. I gave her a choice between two locations & instructed her that we could only stay for 10 mins. Alas, our time spent at the playground was a merely 8 minutes or so when we heard the distant sound of thunder. We decided to head home.

Chloe posing for mummy at the playground




No comments: