Friday, October 30, 2009

Dinner @ T3

It's been some time since I caught up with Tricia, Chloe's godma & my long time friend I'd known from the then IRC (internet relay chat). We decided to dine at T3 on Friday night after work to catch up.

Sam & Tricia came over to pick us together with their darling baby Udelle. Chloe was thrilled to meet Baby Udelle cos I've told her the day before that we would be dining with god ma & god pa.

We had an enjoyable & hearty pasta dinner at a very ideal location. Chloe had fun playing with Godpa & even held hands with him while walking. The conversation was centred around our little ones (of cos) & our upcoming trip to Phuket. Tricia had also passed me some maps & info on Phuket island.

What I realised now as I am typing this post is that we've missed taking shots together! So no pics to post in this update :(

We must get together again & remember to take a family shot of our 2 families together :)

No comments: