Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Conversation With Chloe

I havn't been updating much about Chloe recently. Though we have been teaching her for some time, it's only recently I remembered to test her :P

Below is a typical conversation with Chloe in the morning while walking down the stairs on the way to childcare.

Me: Chloe, what's the day today?
Chloe: Sunday! (confidently)
Me: No silly girl its MONDAY ok?

While packing her bag before she sleeps, I asked her:

Me: Chloe how old are you?
Chloe: 2 years old

Me: Chloe, where's papa & mama's house?
Chloe: Punggol (sometimes she will say bingo)

Me: Chloe, where's gong gong's house?
Chloe: ANG MO KIO

Me: Where is mama's office?
Chloe: Toa Payoh

I got more ambitious & started teaching Chloe our names last night
Me: Chloe, wat is papa's name?
Chloe stared blankly at me
Me: Papa's name is Peter
Chloe: Peter
Me: Good girl...so what is mama's name?
Me: Katherine ok?
Chloe: Katherine

When I got home tonight, I tested her again.
Me: Chloe, what's mama's name?
Chloe: Peter! (confidently)
Me: ....

No comments: