Monday, October 20, 2008

2 Weeks in Childcare & Frantic Mornings!


It's been 2 weeks since Chloe first stepped into the childcare centre. She seems to have finally adjusted to the daily ritual of going to school now.

For the first 2 weeks, Chloe will either cry while I change her into her uniform or when my dad's car enters the carpark compound near the childcare centre. Going to school in the morning is such a rush & stressful thing for me. I have to clean up a struggling & crying toddler & get myself ready for work every morning, making sure she has her milk & her school bag is packed. I can forget about looking fresh & fully made up before I leave the house. All that mascara thingy is done either in dad's car or in the office :P

Just this morning, Chloe pointed at her diaper & said 'Poo poo' after I got out from bed. Gosh! she poo so early this morning! After checking that she really did soiled her diapers, I brought her to the bathroom to wash up. Needless to say, the next 15 min or so is a frantic rush for me. Sometimes, I really wish I have another pair of hands to help me.

No comments: