Monday, July 21, 2008

What's Wrong Baby?


Chloe had a difficult time sleeping yesterday night. She has a blocked nose & kept waking up crying in the middle of the night. Pete brought her to Doctor Chee this morning before sending her over to my sis's place. Chloe's throat is inflammed & she sneezed a few times througout the wholeday. She has been coughing this few days with phlegm in her throat. Sigh, I guess her pneumoccocal jab has to be postponed again!

Later in the evening, I was informed by my sis that Chloe refused to eat dinner. She merely had 6 spoonfuls of porridge for lunch. This is unlike her usual self as Chloe has quite a good appetite ever since she is borned.

When I got home after work, Chloe is happy & excited to see me. I fed her 5ml of Ventolin & Rhiniramine each. Luckily Chloe took all the medication without any struggles. She even clapped her hands when we praised that she is a brave girl. Chloe finally fell asleep at 9.15pm after close to 30 mins of singing to her. Sweet dreams my baby...Mummy is worried. Please get well soon.

No comments: