Monday, July 28, 2008

Chloe Is Going To School ...

Yesterday, Pete & I took the day off to register Chloe with the childcare centre @ Bishan called HAPPY FAMILY. Her school term will most probably start in September or October pending confirmation from the school principal if she can start slightly earlier than 18 months.

Chloe's been having bad appetite recently. She will only eat a few spoons of porridge & rice that the maid cook n throw up the rest. Dad suspects it's teething again. Yesterday afternoon, the maid reported that Chloe is having a fever of 38.5 degrees. Luckily the fever subsided in the evening after a dose of paracetamol. Chloe woke up crying in the middle of her sleep last night. I think I might have scared her last night when I gave a loud scream out of shock when Chloe slapped me on the face before sleep time :(

Since Chloe still continues eating other food items like biscuits, cereal & fruits, I will to monitor her progress on her food intake more regularly. Chloe is at 10kg now :)

No comments: