Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Am A Toys 'R' Us Kid

I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid,
There's a million toys at Toys 'R' Us dat I can play with!
More bikes, more trains, more video games,
it's the biggest toy store there is!
I don't want to grow up, because then if I did,
I wouldn't be a Toys 'R' Us kid!

Remember the times when I was little, I love to sing to the tune of the Toys 'R'Us Song, it's so catchy & it's still is to me now :)

What never got my attention before in the stores before I had Chloe now has a different effect on me. I would scan thru store brochures, newspaper ads & email notifications for any toy sales coming up! Mad? ya sorta...nearly went berserk grabbing toys at the recent toy fair that I went with Pete. Cheap? I would think so. Prices are slashed up to 30-60% off. I don't think I will buy any toy for Chloe if the price is steep or if it costs more than thirty bucks :P

My loots from the Sale recently? A cottage tent $34, FP Doodle Pro $30, Vtech laptop $25, Mini Mouse vacuum cleaner $20 & Medical Trolley $20.





My most expensive toy to date for Chloe is a Fisher Price kitchen set @ $96.60 (Usual Price $119.90). I kept insisting to Pete that she can play with this till she is 5 yrs old. So, it's value for money. Followed by Dora the Explorer Aquadoodle ($70+) bought online together with the forum mummies, mini mouse fridge $39.95.

Guess the next best thing to do is to invite Chloe's friends for tea & have a jolly good time!

No comments: