Sunday, May 18, 2008

Concert In The Park


We spent our Sunday evening at Bishan Park with my sis, Ian & Remie. This concert was organised by the National Park Board & it was my first time watching a concert by the park despite staying so close to Bishan Park.

We chose a spot near the shady trees & settled ourselves down on the grass patch. I munched nonstop on the chilled water chestnut that I brought along in the sweltering heat while watching the people going by. There were kids drawing in deep concentration , old folks on wheelchairs & mostly families with children enjoying their family time together. Pete brought Chloe to watch the dogs running around the enclosure while Ian went with his mummy for some doodling at a nearby tent.

Overall it was a relaxing Sunday evening. I enjoyed the time spent outdoors instead of the usual window shopping in the malls.




No comments: