Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Gentleman I met at the Library

After lunch on Sunday, Pete & I brought Chloe to the library. Upon reaching the library, Chloe was thrilled to the max not because there was a wide variety of books for her to read but more so to the space she has available for her to crawl around!! It's quite a sight when you see a little girl in a pretty dress climbing up & down the chairs & the steps & OVER THE SHELVES! The library became her playground :(




There she met a cute little boy who seemed to like my little girl at the first sight :P Pete & I had fun watching the little boy's gestures towards my girl. Everywhere my little monster goes, the boy will follow. At some point in time, he would place his little hands on her back as if he is guiding her along.

'When Chloe met Mr Nice' - Starring Chloe Lim







No comments: