Saturday, February 23, 2008

Slow & Steady Babe!


Chloe has been very active & I never once worry about her physical developments except the falls she may encounter while climbing up & down. Pete & I have been assisting Chloe on how to help herself down from the bed for some time - BACKSIDE FIRST. Numerous times she failed to do it . She will either cry for help or trace back her steps n refuse to try to descend from the bed.

However just this morning while I was racing to get to work in time, I witness Chloe slowly climbing down the bed ON HER OWN! Yay! that's my girl! I clapped out loud to encourage & praise her. She smiled back at me as if telling me 'Mummy see? I can do it! '. She is always so garang but I must say I am really proud of her achievement! :) That's my girl.

No comments: