Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Backdated Post: Reunion Dinner Cum Pete's Birthday

2 February Sat. We had reunion diner at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant at UOB Plaza with my family. The restaurant is situated at the 60th storey & we got a magnificent view of the city. It's the 1st time we are having our reunion dinner outside this year. All enjoyed the gathering, good food & great company.

Since Pete's birthday is on 4 February & I got played out by a bakery which promised me that they could take my order. I ran out to Boat Quay to get 2 ordinary looking cheese cakes from TCC Cafe at Boat Quay.

I thought this plate looks very 'photogenic'!



It's actually a very normal looking plate the restaurant provided for me to put the cakes.

Chloe was fast asleep when we took our family pic.

No comments: