Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Want Mummy


I just dun understand why Chloe sticks to me like glue. MIL & Pete's granny calls her 'Qi San Gou Yok' in Cantonese (meaning Medicated Plaster). She is just like a piece of plaster that sticks to me. I cant leave her on the mat to wash her bottle. She will cry (*Note no tears :P) There's one occasion when I actually carried her to sit with me inside the washroom!

Separation anxiety? or she just loves to look at things around her in my arms? She wants to smell me? Or she just simply hates the new pram?

We have recently bought a new stroller for her since we go out with her quite often. I've wanted one partly cos of the weight of the old stroller I want to be able to handle a lighter stroller when Pete is not around to help me. However Chloe just would not cooperate by sitting quietly on it. She will fuss & cry to be carried whenever we have the slightest hint to put her down. She will even attempt to climb out of it. Sometimes, when my back is really aching, I have no choice but to ignore her cries & put her down. I call the stroller the 'Notti Pram'. So when Chloe mis-behaves, I will tell her that mummy will put her on the Notti Pram whenever she refuse to finish her milk.

I guess till I train her to sit still, or till I master the act of ignoring her cries, I have to surrender to her sometimes when she motions for me to carry her.

No comments: