Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mummy's Agony

Sigh sigh..Chloe dun seem to like drinking water. Everytime I give her the bottle, she will fuss & spit the teat out. When I force Chloe to drink more, she will start to struggle from my grasp. HELP!! It's a totally different reaction when she is holding a bottle of MILK!

I was told to feed with spoon, add abit of Gripe water (with sugar???), no matter how Chloe dun seem to be drinking enough :( I am worried....

Perhaps it's due to mummy not drinking enough water herself when she was preggy with little Chloe? I am cracking my head on how to encourage her to want to drink water as her formula milk seems to be causing some constipation . Well..guess I'll have to be patient & instill the habit step by step.

2 comments:

Dor said...

I give Constance heinze bottled drink to encourage her to drink water. I am happy when she can complete at least 40ml of it each feed. She is slowly accepting water now esp when after i gave her tiny bits of food.

Blurbelle said...

Hi Dor,

What's Heinze bottled drink? Some mineral water for bb?