Thursday, September 20, 2007

FINALLY!!!!


This is EXACTLY what I want to tell the delivery guy when I saw the bumper mat delivered to my door step last nite.

I've waited so long for this BP (Bulk Purchase) online. Almost 3 months!! The organiser did not manage to get the hugely popular WORLD MAP design for the eager mummies who ordered afterall. We had no choice but to settle for other available designs.

Pete & I chose this YELLOW BEAR design for Chloe. Hmmm...I am not very excited (b'cos I waited SoooO long for it?) when the mat was delivered, nor am I equally excited when I unzipped the bag holding the bumper mat & finally saw the actual product.

All I can say is, I am glad I finally have this item for Chloe's playtime. I can visualise her crawling, sitting & lying on it at this very moment. Let's hope Chloe will like to play on this bright & cheerful mat.

No comments: