Tuesday, January 4, 2011

She Loves SHOES!

Chloe has a penchant for shoes. She loves going to shoe boutiques with me & would not hesitate to pass me different styles of shoes to try on. She would tell me to try on the shoes she picked, asking me if I like them. She would do all sorts of crazy things like trying adult shoes on herself, lining different shoes in a straight line & admiring them while I am busy in the boutique. Thank god so far I havn't got a single sales girl stare at me for what my little girl has done!

2 comments:

PRIMA said...

Hi Kat! Where is the little conversation box where I can shout out to you? Chloe and Ethan are really lovely. Btw, what is the camera that u upgraded to? Your pics look really awesome! :)

Blurbelle said...

Hi Dewi! Tks for your compliment, shout here la.. my box no biz so i deleted it haha.. Most pics taken by my canon DSLR 550 (should be correct no. la) some lazy pics are from my hp :)