Monday, May 31, 2010

2 Weeks Have Passed...

It's impossible to have undisturbed sleep when you have a newborn that requires constant & regular feeding. Before you realised it, 2-3 hours is up & it's time to drag your tired torso up in the wee hours of the morning & feed your little one.

At times, I can feel the hardened lump under my clothes. It's definitely not the best circumstances to dream on. In fact, on the 1st week after Ethan is home, I had a few wierd nightmares. Not to mention the post op pain from the c-section. It took a longer time to subside & I was afraid to rupture the stitches when I suddenly cough cos of the itch in my throat.

Having a helper & my mom in law around is certainly helpful. I am able to catch up on my much needed beauty sleep & rest my aching back & shoulders after Chloe is off to childcare.

My consolation is that Chloe is getting quite comfortable with Ethan's presence now. Pete & I tried to give her the attention she needed. She would ask for didi the first thing she wakes up or when she is home from school.

My only wish is for my confinement to end fast! I never enjoy this stage at all be it now or 3 years ago. I am looking forward to the day I can indulge in some coffee, bubble tea & spicy food :)

Ethan
Day 3


Day 6


After a bath


Day 8


Cute Little Toes


Sucking his fingers

No comments: