Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pregnant again...

I've always wanted to lose that extra 3kg or so ever since Chloe is born. My body is not as tone during my gym days. Then, I used to bodycombat for up to 5 times in a week. Now? My days are spent working & coming home to a hyper active girl. The only exercise I do now is screaming my voice hoarse from disciplining my naughty girl whenever she refused behave.

I can stop thinking of losing that flab at least not till No 2 is born. Yes, I am pregnant again & in the beginning of my 2nd trimester. This pregnancy did came as a surprise to me. I did not expect to see the positive sign on the test kit so soon. Nevertheless, at that moment, I do really hope all will be well this round.

So for now, I can bravely reveal my tummy in a bikini without being conscious of my previously flabby tummy :)

4 comments:

T2 said...

airen, any clue on the baby's gender yet?

Finally can announce liao hor... so happy for u :)

I also want No. 2... but Sam is rather busy nowadays and is travelling so often. sigh...

Blurbelle said...

airen, mixed feeelings la.. u know lor my usual complains :( Chloe is in her worst T2 stage arrgh, alot say is cos of #2 that she can sense it.. i dun quite believe la..

Busy is good sign.. u know wat i mean.. after #2 is out i also duno who is going to take care for me.

PRIMA said...

Kat!! Congrats!! I spotted the little tummy on your phuket photos... but dare not pose a question la hehehe

congrats again, very happy for you! have a smooth pregnancy okie!

and yeah, i do believe that our children can sense #2 and acting up. hang in there ya! :)

Blurbelle said...

dewi, hehe tk u for your encouragement. u believe also huh? hmmm.. so chloe was like that too when u had bosco huh?