Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Monthy Check up

Nearly missed my appointment today with Doctor Wong. Luckily I read my appointment card in time on the way to work & made it in time for my monthly check up.

I am at 16 weeks today. I've gained an extra 2 kg & baby is now approx 9cm long. All is well except that I have to load up my calcium intake by drinking more milk. I am not a milk lover. It's always a challenge for me to take my minimum 2 glasses supply every day.

During the ultrasound, we managed to see a little something in between baby's legs. So for now, it's 90% accurate. I can't wait for next month's detailed scan to confirm what we saw today so Pete can really jump for joy.

For me, either gender is equally fine with me as I feel I am better able to doll up a girl than a boy. Well...let's see!


No comments: