Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fly Fly Butterflies...


I have been contemplating to get these decals for the longest time. I finally ordered them after it's on 20% sale.

Since we moved in in June, I did not really do anything to spice up Chloe's bedroom. All she has is a set of pink polka dot curtains, wall hung shelf, my trusted bumper mat & a white wardrobe. She did not even have a bed yet! The bedroom set that I wanted to get for her is way over my budget. So I thought since she is still young, we can make do with pre-loved furniture temporary.

The more economical way of dressing up her room is using decals I suppose. They are cute, removable & a fun way to decorate her room. Chloe loves the new look. She would start counting how many butterflies there are on the wall when I ask her. Good way to teach her numbers!

1 comment:

Keira Ang said...

Just love what you did with the decals and plus the flower light really look sweet!