Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st Post in 2009

This afternoon my dear colleague Adeline lamented that I have not been updating my blog. (Ade, u reading now? hehe) Yeah since beginning 2009 I seem to have no energy left after coming back from work, putting Chloe to zz land, thinking hard on ideas for our new house (Yes! we finally got our keys!!).

Weekends are mostly spent at my elder sister's place so that Chloe can play with Ian while Pete & I met up with ID for discussions on the renovation.

Sadly, no pictures taken of Chloe recently. However, I have a good news to announce. After 1 week of cold turkey, Chloe has finally weaned off her paci. Yay!! Now she hardly ask for her tutu when we are on the bus or on her way to school. Kudos to teacher Monica after I had a talk with her on Chloe's habits. Good job Chloe!

3 comments:

T2 said...

Hi Hi Airen :)

My 1st comment in your blog after sooooo long :p Though I have been reading your blog, but I was just too lazy to register an account to add my comments... but I enjoy reading updates of my dear god-dotter and looking at all the pictures of her growth :)

Glad that she is finally off her tutu :) So when are you starting the reno for your place? Got all the quotes finalised? Need help let me know ok? Though this preggy woman now can't help much physically, but I can give ideas or help you find lobangs :)

Let's hope we can catch up during CNY! Free on 2nd day of CNY? Can come to my place :)

Blurbelle said...

haha airen finally!! CNY 2nd day..ok *go tell chloe* cheong ahh!! god ma give ang pao lor! tips n ideas arrh...let me come ur hse first then we catch up okie! :P

Sandy said...

well done Chloe :)