Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dinner @ Oscars

12 March is a very special day for us. Pete & I are celebrating our 2 years of marriage together with our birthday girl who turns ONE officially today too. The sky was raining buckets but that didnt deter us from heading to the Conrad Hotel for our mini celebrations. The International buffet was good. I would say the staff were very friendly & we enjoyed ourselves. I would return for another meal there again.

I think the birthday girl looks good! Haha..in fact Chloe has her red pyjamas worn inside her grey dress as Pete & I didnt have time to change her as Pete fetched Chloe direct from my auntie's place while I was still at work. Besides, the weather was too chilly...so we decided to layer on Chloe's clothes .

I am ONE today!


Chloe with Daddy & Mummy



Chloe tasting her mousse cake

No comments: