Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chloe Is Sick

Just before I could leave the office a bit earlier today cos of my incessant cough which wouldnt go away, I noticed a missed call on my mobile. My aunt just called me informing me that Chloe is running a fever.

FEVER?! this is such a common word u hear every day. I am quite petrified that this is really happening to my baby now. Arrgh!! she NEVER have any fever since she was born.

Her whole body is so warm to the touch, she is cranky & kept wanting to be carried. She wouldn't even allow me to measure her temperature. She pushed away the bottle of barley water I put to her mouth, she didnt finished her usual feed during bed time. Now she is asleep, I am thinking what now??

Dad is sick, Pete is sick & I am still coughing quite badly. SIgh...my poor baby must have gotten from us. We stay together, & it's quite difficult to avoid close contact from each other whenever anyone is sick. Chloe's temperature was 39 degree before we brought her to the doc. Now it has drop slightly to 37.8. I guess..it's unavoidable that I have to be awake all night to tend to the 2 babies snoozing on the bed now. Really hope everyone gets well soon.

No comments: