Tuesday, August 11, 2009

House Warming

8/8 was definitely a busy day for us. It was tiring but most enjoyable day especially when close relatives were here at my new place. My best pals like Esther & Jared, Lynette & Jaren, Jolene, Edward & Megan, Tricia & Baby Udelle & Richard came. Not forgetting my colleagues, Boon Eng & hubby, Pauline & family, Alexis, Jess, Rachel & Jo, Mint & Rohana.

My only regret is that my dad did not come & that I did not spend enough time with my guests.

Piping Hot Sotong Balls in my oven

The Food that I catered


My Sis Sheryl with Baby En En

Gu Ma, Baby En En & Chloe

My 'Secret' Snapshot of Udelle
Me, Chloe & Esther

Me, Chloe & Pete

Yum Yum

Deep In Thoughts

Different Expressions

1 comment:

PRIMA said...

chloe is getting pretty and prettier each day!! so sweet :D